Every single one of us has a birth chart, a cosmic blueprint that is unique to you!
A birth chart is a snapshot of the sky when you were born based on the date, time, and place. This gives us millions and millions of possibilities making it way more extensive for getting to know ourselves and others than just knowing our sun sign!
When it comes to personality profiling, the birth chart is an incredibly extensive deep dive, and fun fact, many popular personality tests used in psychiatric, counseling, and school settings are actually based on astrology. Fill out the birth chart form below to discover your placements!
When looking at your birth chart these 7 placements are a good place to start:
1. Sun: The sun sign is the most important sign in your chart as it dictates your zodiac personality and identity. It's how you shine!
2. Moon: The moon sign is the second most important placement in your chart as it sheds light on your inner self. Your emotions.
3. Mercury: This is the sign of communication and intellect and helps give insight into how you think, how you write, how you talk to yourself and others.
4. Venus: This is the sign of love and beauty. The Venus placement gives insight into what you need in relationships, how you express love, what you're attracted to, etc.
5. Mars: This is the sign of action. The Mars sign sheds light on what motivates us, drives us, and the best ways to get shit done!
6. Ascendant (aka rising sign): This is the sign that was rising over the horizon the exact time and place when you were born. It dictates your external self and also reveals your planetary ruler—your vibe.
7. Midheaven (MC): The midheaven is also known as the Medium Coeli, or MC for short. It's it's the highest point at the top of your chart. The MC can give insight into career paths, personal passions, and where we might feel most fulfilled.
Want to learn more? Visit Big Cosmic Energy's Instagram!